27.2.13

Knitting Update: Bestway 1935

After finishing the 30s beret, I picked up my knitwork again. I already knitted the back of this sweater. But yesterday I finally finished the front. Last sunday I made quite some progress when a friend of mine organised a crafty sunday afternoon. There was tea, chocolate and good company! We worked on different projects, some were painting, others were making moodboards or decorating boxes. And there was some knitting too!


Nadat ik klaar was met de baret, heb ik mijn breiwerk weer opgepakt. Het achterpand had ik al een tijdje af. Maar gisteren was ik dan eindelijk klaar met het voorpand. Afgelopen zondag was ik aardig opgeschoten, want een vriendin van me had een creamiddag georganiseerd. Onder het genot van een kopje thee, chocolade en een hoop gezelligheid werkten we aan diverse projecten. Zo werd er geschilderd, moodboards gemaakt of opbergdozen versierd. En er werd dus ook gebreid!



Next step is to knit the sleeves. Since it's all ribbing it should go pretty fast!

De volgende stap is het breien van de mouwen. Aangezien het allemaal in ribpatroon is, moet het vrij snel gaan!

9 comments:

  1. How lovely! This is going to be a stunning jumper, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh its going to be soo pretty when finished as It is looking amazing already!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the idea of a crafty afternoon with friends. I only have one crafty friend, and when we meet together, we usually end up talking about crafts and then gossiping about everything else... :)

    I need to take up knitting again. I stopped after learning the basics and only followed through with one project, but it's so fun and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you really should :)Knitting is so much fun!

      Delete
  4. That is going to be beautiful when it is finished. Glad you had a wonderful afternoon with your crafting friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I'll finish it soon before it's too warm to wear sweaters like that!

      Delete
  5. What a lovely sweater this is shaping up to be! The particular shade of grey - right in the middle of the spectrum - is one of my favourite greys.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!