7.9.17

(semi) Finished 20s flapper dress and headband

Hi!
Yesterday evening we had a photoshoot during dancing class (these aren't the official photo's these are  just made by a friend of mine). We dressed up in flapper style. The dress is made by me and I also drafted the pattern for this dress.


My dress isn't completely finished yet, because I didn't have enough time to decorate it with seed beads and sequins. I do hope it will be done before our show in november, it's quite an ambitious projects so lets just hope for the best!


Since I never did bead embroidery before I created this headband to practice a little with this technique. The pattern of the beads will also occur on the dress amongst some other types of decorations.


This is more a glimpse of what is going to come but I hope you'll like it :D 
To be continued.....



4 comments:

  1. Love the headband, I'm sure the dress will turn out stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The head band is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo! Your head band is lovely, and the dress will look amazing with the beading. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The headband is fabulous! Yoy've picked up the beading technique really well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I really appreciate it!